A simple, delicious and easy chocolate cupcake recipe! This is what I kept searching for it for long time. My children are completely fond of eating chocolate cupcakes since they ate such cupcakes at a birthday party. I used to buy chocolate cupcakes for some time then I decided to make my perfect chocolate cupcake at home after finding the best and easiest chocolate cupcake recipe ever!
This is my chocolate cupcake recipe which I rely on for making chocolate cupcakes…
Chocolate cupcake recipe
This chocolate cupcake recipe can be made in 30 minutes; 15 minutes for preparation and the same for cooking. For making this chocolate cupcake recipe, you will need these following ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups of flour
- ½ tea spoon of baking soda
- 1 table spoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tea spoon of salt
- 4 table spoons of butter, softened
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
Follow this chocolate cupcake recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Prepare 12 hole muffin pan or 24 hole mini muffin pan.
- Line the muffin pan with foil liners.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cocoa into a large mixing bowl.
- Set this mixture aside.
- In another bowl, mix butter softened and sugar well until they get light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs to the mixture one by one, and keep beating with each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract to the bowl and stir well.
- Add the flour mixture and the milk alternately to the bowl and beat well.
- Put two table spoons of the mixture in the muffin cups until they get 2/3 full.
- Bake cupcakes for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven or till a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean.
- Leave cupcakes for 10 minutes in order to chill.