Banana cake recipe is one recipe that every cake enthusiastic should try!
I have several Banana Cake Recipe I just love, I’ll use the following post to offer the recipes I love best, hope you’ll find it just as delicious as I do.
And one last thing before going to the actual recipe -
Many people will tell you that you should try the banana cake recipe for many reasons:
Bananas are a valuable source of vitamin B6, vitamin C, and potassium, Bananas are low in sodium, cholesterol and fats, bananas help in lowering your blood pressure and the list goes on, but if you ask me, the best reason to try this banana cake recipe is just that IT TASTES SOOOO GOOD
Banana Cake Recipe Ingredients:
- 200gr butter
- 1½ cups of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 yellow, soft bananas, peeled and mashed
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Banana Cake Recipe Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºc
- Place the butter and sugar in a bowl and beat well
- Add the three eggs and the mashed bananas, keep beating
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a different bowl
- Stir half of it into the “wet” mixture
- Add milk and lemon juice to the wet bowl, then add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well
- Line a large baking dish with baking paper and pour in the soft mixture
- Smooth the top and bake for 50 – 60 minutes until light golden brown
(to make sure it’s ready, insert a skewer into the mixture and make sure it comes out clean and dry)
- Cool in the baking dish for 10 minutes and enjoy your great, tasty banana cake
I hope you’ll love this banana cake recipe, I’ll be posting more banana cake recipe soon to make sure you’ll find the banana cake recipe you love best.
You are welcome to try my Walnuts Banana Cake Recipe, and you’re more than welcome to leave a comment on my blog.